2023 FRITO-LAY® JUNTOS CRECEMOS SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS REQURED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE 2023 FRITO-LAY JUNTOS CRECEMOS SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. FOR OFFICIAL RULES, GO TO WWW.FRITOSPROMOS.COM/SUMMER. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents of California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Texas who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 5, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 30, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time of the Sweepstakes Administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period there are two ways to enter:
(a) INTERNET ENTRY WITH PURCHASE PHOTO: Purchase any one (1) Frito-Lay, Sabritas or Gamesa product, any package size (“the Qualifying Purchase”) at a participating retailer during the Sweepstakes Period. Look for the QR code on Frito-Lay display materials in participating retailers in California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Texas to enter with your mobile device (“Mobile Device”). By scanning the QR code with your Mobile Device you’ll be taken to http://www.fritospromos.com.summer/ (the “Website”) and follow the instructions for submitting an entry, including uploading a photo of your Qualifying Purchase (“Sweepstakes Entry”).
(b) INTERNET ENTRY WITHOUT PURCHASE PHOTO: Go to http://www.fritospromos.com.summer/ (the “Website”) and follow the instructions for submitting an entry (“Sweepstakes Entry”).
NOTE: During the Sweepstakes Period, an entrant may receive a link to the Website by scanning the QR code on select Sweepstakes print advertising. An entrant may center the code in the camera and scan the code. Once completed, the entrant will receive a link to the Website, and may follow the steps noted above to upload a photo of your Qualifying Purchase to enter the Sweepstakes. Data rates may apply if participating via a Mobile Device. Check your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. An entrant cannot participate solely by scanning the QR code.
A Qualifying Purchase photo may only be used once. One entry per photo regardless of the quantity of eligible purchases shown in photo. Sweepstakes Entries that appear to duplicate any other submitted entries, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be void and only the first entry submitted (based on entry time/date) will be considered for the Sweepstakes. Each submission must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of entries and/or prizes, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all entries shall be deemed invalid and any prize won shall be forfeited, as determined in the sole discretion by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entrant will be deemed the individual named on the email address from which the Sweepstakes Entry was submitted, and such individuals must meet all eligibility requirements set forth herein and otherwise comply with these Official Rules. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein, Sweepstakes Entry will be void. Your submission of a Sweepstakes Entry constitutes your representation of eligibility, consent to participate in Sweepstakes and consent for Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer your name, address and other information for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration.
Limit 1 Sweepstakes Entry per person/email address per day during the entire Sweepstakes Period. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
4. DRAWING: Potential Winners will be drawn from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Promotion Security Group LLC, an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes
5. PRIZES (500): Five-hundred (500) Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $50 American Express Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $50.00. Winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of a prize will not be awarded. Gift cards subject to terms and conditions set by issuer.
Limit one (1) Prize per person/email address/household during the Sweepstakes Period.
Total ARV OF PRIZES TO BE AWARDED: $25,000.00.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), or Promotion Parties, (collectively, “Releasees”) for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of Internet or wireless service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any transmission to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason or traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of a phone account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by entrants or any other person resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by Prize Winners or any other person resulting from acceptance or use of a Prize.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Releasees from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, (a) recipient agrees that Releasees and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) winners grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes (including any prize) is compromised, modified or canceled due to pandemics or epidemics, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority or other restrictions, weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, government restriction, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, are used and will receive an IRS Form 1099 if the total value of the prize is over $600.00. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the Entry process, and (b) cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of Entry or redemption, at any time, including but not limited to, any occurrences described in Section 6 above, or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if Sponsors determine that more prize claims are submitted and/or more prize notices are distributed than the number of prizes offered in these Rules. In such event, Sponsors shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsors reserve the right to randomly award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsors, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsors and Promotion Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors may modify and amend these Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Texas. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address. If it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered or attempted to register for the Sweepstakes using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant’s Entries (as defined above) associated with that household (determined by Sponsor and/or its administrator in its sole discretion) may be disqualified and any prize an entrant might have been entitled to win will not be awarded any may be revoked. Use of any automated system or any like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification of any entrant attempting such use.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential Prize winner will be notified via the email address submitted with their entry within seven (7) days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or Internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving an initial prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in participant’s email address or mobile phone number (as applicable). If (i) an attempted notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, (ii) winner does not respond to the prize-claim instructions as stated within the prize-winning message, or (iii) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the applicable prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equalor greater value.
9. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 30 2023, to: FRITO-LAY JUNTOS CRECEMOS SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES Winners List, c/o PSG, P.O. Box 536986, Orlando, FL 32853-6986.
10. ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Security Group LLC, P.O. Box 536986, Orlando, FL 32853-6986.
11. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2023.